Something that i like to do outside

 Short answer: Football! Since i was a child i started playing in the "Kings Park" in Santiago with my father but i remember in that times i didn't like it too much, i was more interested in playing videogames on my old nintendo wii. I fell in love with football when i was around 10-11 years old. When my football team Universdad de Chile won the Sudamerican cup, so i started playing a lot at the school with my mates. Later my father inscribed my brother and me to Universidad Católica's football school here in Maipú. I hated that football team, but it was closer to our home (and all in my family are fans of universidad católica except me). I never sang the Catolica's anthem hahaha. 

There i learnt how to defend and a teacher from there put me the nickname of "Maquina" (no ironically) cos' i was everywhere in the field. My golden era haha. However we won a tournament against others football schools (Our arch enemie was Palestino) so we went to play other tournaments in the USACH stadium, San Carlos de Apoquindo, El Bosque military base (idk why but against Palestino) and Macul.

Was a pretty fun time, but i hated to wake up early on saturdays, idk im too lazy for that so when i reached the cadets, i left universidad católica. Along side this process i played a lot of "pichangas" with my friends. They always considered me as a good defensive player , but i consider myself as a "rustic".

Nowadays i haven´t played football anymore since the accident (3 months ago) when i almost lost my right eye vision.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Aerosmith Concert

An interesting Trip (we almost die)

A Job i would like to do someday :-]