Goodbye (im won't kill myself don't worry)

 This last semester was weird for me, idk. I had a lot of health issues, colds and even i almost lost my right eye vision in an accident while i was playing football. And still worried by an uncle who become seriusly ill. Complicated things.

By other side, finally i found the subject i most liked in the whole carreer: Geopolitic. I loved this subject cos' the teacher is very good, in fact he won the price of the best teacher in the carreer by second year consecutive. And of course the contents are very interesting: global history, nationalism, conflicts, culture, that kind of stuff. I had said before, i would like to do a posgraduate in geopolitics at the War Academy of Chile.

I have had not many issues with other signatures, except for urban geography, i just didn't like that subject and i got bored very easily. In fact i have test of that later HAHA but i don´t worry too much cos' i have good marks to save myself.

Im believe that i hadn't red marks yet, and my best mark is a 7,0 in english and..... urban geography

I think the best moment in the semester was the spooky fau event in halloween, was very fun with my friends and even my girlfriend all they come there like me with a costume. I drunk a lot of piscolas and i had so much fun with my musketeer costume.

Finishing, i hope next semester i won't get so many health problems, and i want to become a teacher assistant in geopolitic. Probably i will miss talk about music and football with mr. Simon before he start his class.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Aerosmith Concert

An interesting Trip (we almost die)

A Job i would like to do someday :-]