Aerosmith Concert

 Hi, today im gonna talk you about my favorite concert that i ever been.


Im 22 and i have been at three concerts of relatively famous artists, Fito Paez, Wos and Aerosmith. This last one was the greatest, it was in 2016 and by that time i was 15 years old. I went with my father as my birthday gift. The concert was in the Movistar Arena near Parque O'higgins metro station. The only bad thing was that in that time i was a lot shorter that i am now, so' sometimes it was difficult to me watch the whole concert, but Aerosmith sounded aweosome, like in the band's videoclips. I loved that style of music, a mix between rock and blues with obviusly the good voice of Steven Tyler.

Was my first concert in muy short life, and the thing i most remember was the song "Love in the elevator" and all the crowd singing the clasic "Whoa yes!" in the song's verses. 

The temperature inside Movistar Arena was very hot because it is a closed space and lot of people went to the concert.

Now in a few days i will be at The Cure's concert in Estadio Monumental (horrible stadium) and i will go with my girlfriend Trinidad, so i have a lot of hype for that, the only thing i want to sing its Just Like Heaven and Lullaby. 

I think i haven't been at many concert or recitals cos, entrance's prices are to high, there its a high paywall to get it. I know this thing won't change pretty much next years but it is what it is, i hope some day work and be able to afford that prices. Im waiting for the Oasis reunion yet :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

An interesting Trip (we almost die)

A Job i would like to do someday :-]